The Reliable Nurse Staffing Agency
Where Nurses Find Their Dream Jobs
An award-winning healthcare staffing agency, Reliable Health Care places nurses in top-performing healthcare organizations that value their staff. At the forefront of patient care, we recognize the integral role nurses assume in every healthcare organization’s success. That’s why Reliable uses a personalized approach to find you a nursing job where you can thrive.
Certified by The Joint Commission
Reliable Health Care is certified by Joint Commission, so nurses can trust our commitment to excellence in all aspects of safety and patient care. As a member of the Reliable Health Care Community, you will enjoy working alongside top-tier medical professionals in healthcare organizations that are equally committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care.
Industry-Leading Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive pay rates
- High level of personalized customer service. Health care is a 24-hour service, and our office is staffed with a client service coordinator, who has decision-making power, to serve our clients and personnel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Employee protection with general liability, professional liability coverage, and workers’ compensation
- Year-round bonus incentives, including bonuses for positive performance reviews or comments from clients, and perfect attendance bonuses over designated periods of time
- Flexibility regarding scheduling
- Fair and equal hiring practices and advancement opportunities
- An emergency fund to assist with hardship situations
- Company/family outings and community events
- Mentor and internship programs for family members
- Paid holidays
- Personal leave (progressively accrued)
- Sick leave (progressively accrued)
Nursing Positions We Staff
Reliable Health Care serves nurses across a variety of disciplines, including medical, correctional, and mental health. Reliable matches you with organizations that fit your experience, licensing, lifestyle, and preferences. We recruit for the following nursing positions, and others, in both public and private sectors:
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse (PNI, PNII, PNIII)
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistant